Things aren't always as they appear..

Open your mind and your eyes..







Friday, May 3, 2013

I love this!!!


Dear Haters,

I want to take a moment to honestly and sincerely thank you for all your efforts. See you have played a major role in my new found determination to chew through obstacles, devour hesitation and annihilate fear. I appreciate all of your stares, giggles and trash talking because it has shown me what and who is real. And what real is that you have one of two choices in this life, you can either be a "doer" or you can be the other one who just talks about being a "doer" but never really applies any more effort than trash talking the ones who are actually "doing".

For any of you wondering which one of these you are I will break it down for you so you can all understand. If you have enough time to critique and trash talk others, well it's pretty obvious what you are. The "real" successful people don't have the time to waste on foolish and senseless behavior; they're too busy owning you!

Sincerely,
RCO
 
(From my friend Ric that I went to High School with!)

No comments:

Post a Comment