Things aren't always as they appear..

Open your mind and your eyes..







Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weatherford Downtown Cafe

Had a wonderful time (and great food) at the above cafe today.  Talked to Britton, the owner, SUCH a very nice guy! He remembered who I was and even told me about a few things that have happened since the last time I was there. Fascinating! The spirits there must love watching everyone there, the place was packed for Mother's Day (even though I think they are ALWAYS packed!).

We sat at a table next to the brick wall, and although the place was packed.. I was next to the wall, an no one was in the seat behind me.. yet, someone bumped the side of my leg.. only for me to look down and see no one there (about 3 inches between my leg and the wall).

All ending with a follow up of the best blackberry cobbler and vanilla ice cream.

What a great visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment