Things aren't always as they appear..

Open your mind and your eyes..







Monday, June 11, 2012

Remember When..

I talked about how amazing Sunhee and Chinhee Park are?? 

I need you to go watch this video. It made me cry, it made me giggle.. You get to see exactly how they work, and why this world is blessed to have them here!!!

The best lines:

"They wanted one boy, they got two girls"

"It's like we can feel when food's ready"

"Go eat something I can feel your stomach"


Enjoy! Share! 
Love life exactly like these beautiful ladies do!!

PS don't forget to go visit their website www.ChinheeSunheePark.com, no really! You can buy a reading there, listen to shows they've been on and get to know them. Really, look at those smiles!







Muah! Love you all! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment