Things aren't always as they appear..

Open your mind and your eyes..







Monday, April 1, 2013

For the Masses With Much Love!


Here is a fantastic email that we just received concerning our book.

"Dear Kind ladies of Astral travel.........
I have this moment finished your book astral travel from my kindle. WOW!
I had an experience about 4 years ago when I was so ill I thought I was dying.  I travelled to an ancient China marketplace ; had a meal and then to a porch somewhere in rural Virginia USA- present day.; in no time.  When I awoke I was astonished to be still here and disappointed the experience was over and a bit overwhelmed at the clarity with which i could describe every single thing.  I was back here, being West Indies and feeling physically much better. The experience remained with me and I have longed to go again but somehow convinced myself I have to be really ill to do so.  Your book has assured me otherwise. Can you recommend any other of your books or other helpful literature? Googling is helpful but its difficult to separate the sheep from the goats.
Again thanks so much for pointing in a direction to which I want to go....gently and with grace.
Toni P"
My entire night has been made. *beams*

You can purchase our book here and did I happen to mention, when you purchase this ebook you can receive a free Astral Travel Hypnosis MP3? Well you can!

Happy Days! Much love to you! <3

Melissa aka Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment