Things aren't always as they appear..

Open your mind and your eyes..







Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Stats Of My Blog

So, I thought maybe since I wasn't getting many comments here on Blogger, I should stop writing in public. While I do get comments on Facebook under lock and key, and a few in emails, I wasn't sure people were really reading them, or even truly interested in them.

I know that I tend to go on and on.. That's what Empaths do, in order to sometimes express what we're feeling or going through, we have to write it out. I rarely hide what I'm feeling. Over a 42 year life span, I have decided that people enjoy me (well okay, MOST do) and what I have to say. They can see my soul and they like that. Someone once told me, those who aren't thrilled with me OR take the time to lie about me, they see the same thing. For those that followed the path of someone else's lies about me, well, they are just blind and follow because they are intimidated and possibly being bullied. Truth.

So I was looking at my stats and I'm rather enjoying the information. It's like reaching into a grab bag and getting something you actually like!

United States
35
Russia
23
Denmark
2
Germany
1
United Kingdom
1



Russia!
Denmark!
Germany!

While, I don't know all of my visitors from the US (and the UK) this information makes me secretly squee inside my own head.



Pageviews last month
144
Pageviews all time history
3,214

Also, not bad... so, yes, I'm being read. This happens to reassure me to keep writing. Someone is reading. Someone hopefully appreciates my journey as much as I do. 

*waves*

Thank you for reading, where ever you are! Muah!



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful! SOOO Glad you are here with me!!!

      Delete
  2. :) Well it is because you are Awesome... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..does my fishing for comments show? ;) Thank you Sweetie! <3

      Delete
  3. I read them all and enjoy each step you take, course I dont live any where cool like Russia or Germany, But Moo have NO doubt your voice is heard around the world! Much love my sister <3 and keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *squeeeeeee* Love you sunshine!!! <3 Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Hello My Friend Moo <3,

    I don't say this or take our friendship for granted. You have been a blessing since we have "met" (online) and I do think of you at times when I'm not on. What makes you so special is your ability to "receive" people from where they're at in life. It's like making an adjustment for that particular person and staying there long enough to make a difference. Thank you for your friendship. Know that I cherish you. If I come across a woman like you, I'm marrying her!

    I Love YOU,
    Louie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Louie, What a wonderfully sweet thing to say!!! Thank you! Love you back!!! <3

      Delete