Things aren't always as they appear..

Open your mind and your eyes..







Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Morning Ramblings About You, Me, the Universe..

I know that I am not everyone’s cup of tea. I’m actually OK with that. It took me a very long time to come to that realization, or rather, to accept that detailed fact of life. Of course, this doesn’t mean that I still don’t want to make everyone happy, I do. In my own selfish way, being the reason for someone sharing a smile or their day turning around is delicious to me. I realize that this kind of a self-centered feeling, but it’s mine. The intent runs deep as I really do want everyone else happy.

I’ve learned that I have to sometimes stop and indulge in myself as well. I look at it this way, they always tell you on the plane to put your oxygen mask on first then help others. There is a reason for that. You aren’t any help if you are passed out. Duly noted.

I’ve learned that I am not always going to be positive. I was once chastised for this, by a very self-centered but low confidence person. While, sharing disappointments or hurts with my friends on Facebook is acceptable, even snarking about them on the show, is something that helps with many processes in our lifetime. It enables us to learn from the situations, grow from experience and gives us the ability to move on. Being negative ALL the time is not healthy, nor does it encourage people to want to spend time with you, but, keeping a slight balance of happy, positive and encouraging thoughts, while showing that you are human and that you do have feelings is an important key to remember.

While, I’d love to think everyone sees me in THE perfect light (or the light that society wants to make you feel is perfect) like I am thin, rich, young, healthy, fully intuitive, psychic, aware, experienced, important, yadda yadda, you know the drill. I’m an Aries, **I’m passionate and a defender of the abused. I tend to be moody and short tempered, impatient and ..I think I should stop there *raspberry*, after all, I am the first sign of the Zodiac.

I recognize I have flaws (and I rarely hide those flaws from anyone). I’m a big girl (dieting works for a bit, but my weakness is food in general), I like to eat, I’m snarky, I don’t eat perfectly, I have gray hair, I’m a grandmother(Not that THIS is a flaw!), I’m 42, I’m married (uh, not that this is a flaw either), I indulge in coffee and cheese enchiladas (uh.. also not at the same time LOL), I’m embracing my metaphysical coming to, I didn’t just become it or fall into full fledge without studying it, experiencing it and sharing it.

But on the flip side, I’m love, I’m tenderness, I’m a natural born Empath, I care, I share, I Heal, I embrace, I learn, I’m open, I laugh, I cry, I love to hug and kiss and hold hands. I’m generous, enthusiastic, and independent. If you are in need, I do nearly everything to help. I do listen, but that wasn’t always there, it’s something I’ve recognized in the past, giving me strength to remember I don’t always have to be right all of the time. (Big lesson learned there).

You can either listen to others in their disdain for me, contempt for me or whatever horrible lies they might have to share with you. Or, you can take the time to get to know the real me. I know that I voice my frustration with people that are less than honest or say things that hurt others. Please see above **. But, I see something in every single one of my friends, I see their very souls. I offer free Healings (which by the way, tends to take a lot out of me) for them, I will always send them whatever vibrations they need to make it through, and that is because I love and adore them. I have very different relationships with nearly everyone that I have and will encounter. Take comfort in the fact that it is because everyone IS different, that part of them is embraced.

Let the haters hate. It makes you a stronger person, take heed with them, but rely on your inner strength to guide you. Sometimes the biggest haters are those in our own head; change that pattern in your life. Affirmations are good for helping with that issue. As my friend Dedra’s father said “If you know a snake is a snake, the snake won’t change just because you tell them they are a snake.” And that’s so very true.

Now, take a step back and look out into the Universe. Considering they estimate there are 100 to 200 billion galaxies in the Universe, what are we in this vast atmosphere? So very tiny, which in turn does not negate any personal feelings, wishes, thoughts or even travels nor should it make us feel insignificant. Just remember all of us make up an important part of this galaxy.

Much love to you, happy Friday and hope your weekend is calming and shows you serenity. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment