Things aren't always as they appear..

Open your mind and your eyes..







Saturday, March 26, 2011

This past week

I have learned so much. I am humbled enough to know that I have a lot more to learn. I am strong enough to seek for myself, ask if I need help, but not take advantage of those surrounding me to travel my path of enlightenment. I have physically met with people that have changed my life. People who have been true in their destination of their awareness, even with jealous and fraudulent people bashing them, tearing them apart, and they still remain humble, spiritually awake and steady.

The more I dare to explore, the more open I become. My spiritual guides deserve credit too, as they are so loving and accommodating in my spiritual growth. I don't abuse their gifts to me for personal gain, excuses in my actions or reactions, or by sharing something attributed to them that they did not share in the first place.

Do the right thing now, as your life is about to change, and you will be challenged and you will fail.  Those you have used and abused to get to where you are, will fall away from you one by one.

A New Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment