Things aren't always as they appear..

Open your mind and your eyes..







Friday, February 4, 2011

A message from my Guides

Last night, while I was falling asleep, I addressed my spirit guides.  I thanked them for all of their help and support, and they gave me a message (which I'm grateful to remember today):


Your path is dirt, but that is of mother earth. Her sun and moon light leads your way and will strive for beauty to be yours to behold. While, the path is open and wide, there will always be obstacles to make it at times inconvenient, but will never lead to a circuitous course. Walking near the sides will provide close views, pleasant smells, along with the possibilities of black thorned weeds to snag  upon you.  While those weeds might briefly detain you, they will not stop you. They do not change the look of your mind, the action of your heart or the light within your soul. Sooth the wound, and carry on; forward in motion, forward in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment