Things aren't always as they appear..

Open your mind and your eyes..







Friday, February 25, 2011

So I was noticing..

While I was reading back in my paper journal (I have three by the way-this one paranormal) I noticed all of the paranormal activity that has been happening around me lately.  I remember saying at one time in my life "I'm OK with it as long as it doesn't happen to me".  Whoops.  And really, it's not that I'm not OK with it, because it's challenging to try and figure things out, notice events and situations surrounding it, and also trusting and listening to my spirit guides, developing my Empathy and Intuition, and over all learning who I am as an adult.

I also noticed in my other journal (this one my spiritual growth and events) when I first started researching and understanding what was happening to me and what I truly was, did I see what was happening in certain friendships I was involved in. I started seeing things that made me not trust her. Why you might ask? Well, the moment that I figured something out with myself, is the trigger in what she suddenly became.  When talking to others with their own special gifts, bing, suddenly THAT was her special gift as well. Yuck. It would appear she was stealing every one else's thunder, then would wonder why people didn't want to share their experiences with her, well, because she had broken the bond of trust. She wanted a huge parade and recognition given to her for her "amazing" abilities, yet, when someone did share something with her, she down played it so much that it was very obvious what her intentions were.

 I read through even more and I'm actually surprised that I didn't see things much sooner.  I have seen HUGE improvements and changes in my spiritual being as it would appear I am no longer in "competition" in having my own experiences.  Healing is still the gift I am hugely grateful for. People from all over the world (literally) have benefited and told me so. I will forever learn, and appreciate true healers helping to continue to guide me, instead of feeling that there is a better, only, or great, etc.  NONE of my friends, now, take things away from me, nor do they mock me, lie to me, but rather they are interested in what I do, they accept the things I excel at (naturally and in learning) and they don't try to change me. Nice. I am blessed!

A New Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment