Things aren't always as they appear..

Open your mind and your eyes..







Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today's post brought to you by:


















A really great quote on that :

"The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: Be satisfied with your opinions ad centent with your knowledge." ~ Elbert Hubbard (brought to you by my friend Victoria)
 With one, I didn't see it at all until it was too late.
When, you "learn" from someone else that is as unstable as you are, you both display contradictions in MANY aspects of your life, your actions, your words and your responses/reactions. For instance, let's say the "teacher" has a "there are no victims" opinion, it's contradicting for the "student" to whine and moan and play the victim in their pleas.  

When the "student" has a "no negativity" mantra, yet the "teacher" will display anger and disgust towards anyone (and post it pubically) that A) doesn't agree with them B) doesn't believe as they do C) doesn't believe in the teacher's abilities and D) understands the true nature of the teacher, and might bring to light possible fraud? Do you see where I am going with this?


Apparently this "teacher"/"student" relationship is an understanding between the two of them. Since there is the possibility that one or both can not hold up the persona that other people have held them to (they hit the panic button and create lies, untruths, finger pointing and any other distraction they can, to keep the limelight away from them) .. Wag the Dog. Not very positive if you ask me, sounds more like trying to cover their tracks.

It has also been brought to my attention, the fact that there are several other people questioning one or both of the their motives, that I wasn't previously aware of (a new crowd that is not part of this particular drama). Shame. I think at one time, both had good intentions, but I think all that changed at some point in their lives during the last two to three years. Feels a little bit like Karma positioning itself into their lives.
 

"is in reality a very shallow individual"
"And because of their inability to make right against a woman (they) wronged many of us have lost any respect for this individual."
"And their reputation is quickly establishing themself as a person best avoided due to their questionable ethics and behaviors."



With the other I started to only after the fact that I was being mimicked by them because of a poor disposition on their insececurities. *shrugs* No longer my issue. Which does remind me, it is apparent that collaborations of "chosing sides" (REALLY?) or "you need to remove/block/boycott friends"  is an issue with these two, and their .. minions (not the cute little yellow kind either).

Logically, it appears they are not confident enough in themselves and their friendships to allow mutual friends to make their own conclusions without trying to "convince" or "persuade" them?  That can not possibly be constrewed to be positive can it? That can't possibly be interpreted as love and light and healing, right? Speaking of, I thought the teacher didn't like "fluffy psychics"...


Playing the victim.. words to haunt them by.  Try being original for once. I wonder if they realize how many people not only hide their posts, but hide posts from them as well? Exactly what *I* was bashed for. *chuckles*

I realize that this is not ignoring the situation or the creators of this situation.  I also realize, that I am allowed this venue here, as it is my blog, my area, my expression. I would rather vent in my blog, than lie to those they are trying to control.

"I'm not whining, I'm defining!"  ~ Melissa Burk

A New Moo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment