Things aren't always as they appear..

Open your mind and your eyes..







Friday, January 7, 2011

A Big Production

I received an email from a very dear friend today. I will not divulge her name, but this is exactly what it said:

"Dear Sweet Melissa,
I have to tell you that when I read what you posted on my page last night I had tears in my eyes. It was so beautiful and it so deeply touched my heart and soul and brought a huge smile to my face. You are such a wonderful person and soul. You are so funny, full of love, and so caring. You have touched so many lives. I am so grateful that we have been brought together. I love the way you bring others together and then cheer them on!! You are so very special to me. I love you Melissa. Have a Blessed day my dear friend. You are the bestestest!! Hugs.
xoxoxoxo
Love,
Me♥ "
When you receive a message like that, it is like the Universe is telling you that everything you are doing is correct, you are a good person and everything about you is growing stronger, opening faster and experiencing more every day. 

I am fortunate that I have the friends that I do.  They are inspirations to me, they are supporters, cheerleaders, they encourage, they rally, they comfort and hold you up. They don't use you for any purpose, they don't abuse your talents and abilities, they just tell you the good things and if there are bad things, they work with you on it, not let it fester until all parties are upset.

Do you know what makes me the happiest? I love to make people laugh. I love feeling their happy energy.  I love to feel their positivity.  I don't want to steal it from them, I want to SHARE it with them. I love to see their eyes illuminate with enlightenment. I love being someone they will remember for how I made them feel, not for the titles I have in front of, on top of or behind my name. I love the thought of sharing all of the positivity and joyous emotions they feel. 

I have done nothing but smile for the last seven days (longer actually, but just recently started counting). I have SO much going for me. I have people from my past and new people from my present that TRULY love me for who I am.  They have no interest in changing me, and for that, I am truly humbled. 2011 already is and will (in the future) be an amazing year for me. I have paths opening up all around me, I have friends on those paths that are smiling and waving for me to walk with them. 

I put my words into action, I don't just say them, they are very real, and people all over the world now are starting to see that.

Look out world.. The moo is new and she's climbing higher every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment