Things aren't always as they appear..

Open your mind and your eyes..







Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I write more and more each day..

I have nearly become addicted to write.  I write about situations, experiences, feelings, life, growing up, learning, ideas about fictional situations or characters, it doesn't matter.  The more I write the more (and I've stated this before) I enjoy writing.  Did I know I always wanted to write like this? Yes.  Did I ever challenge myself to do so? No.  I'm sure that is why I am enjoying it more and more each day.

So, now I'm looking into one writing class at the college.  It wouldn't be so expensive..I wouldn't need it for the credits, just for the experience.  I'm really liking the Journalism and Communications class.  Oh now I'm even MORE excited!!

I'll post more later! TTFN!

A New Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment