Lately I have been thinking of moments in time. Do I miss them? OOH yes.. Do I remember them fondly? Of course I do. Maybe one of my moments will invoke one of yours.
- Playing at Burlington Park in Alliance Nebraska, with my brother.
- Playing games and spending the night at my friend Tanya's grandmother's house out in the country.
- Eating the best biscuits and gravy at 2am at Country Kitchen.
- Standing in the parking lot of the apartments in Scottsbluff near the hospital.. snow falling all around me at night.. spinning my arms and wishing I were kissing Jason
- Getting up at 4am to watch the sunrise in Cornet Heights
- Camping out at Little Lake Alice
- Throwing up in American History Class
- Slobbering over "Menudo" on Tammy's poster
- Tasting my very first bagel and cream cheese over at Angie's house
- Locking myself out of the apartment building on Lover's Lane in California
- Sitting on an airplane for 6 hours two days before Christmas to get Mason back to Nebraska for the holidays
- Being pregnant with Mason, eating cheese enchiladas at Taco Town
- Using Veronica as a search engine in 1995 (HAHAH!)
I love having wonderful memories come back to me.
A New Moo