Things aren't always as they appear..

Open your mind and your eyes..







Friday, January 14, 2011

Exciting Events and the Weekend

Fridays are like a breath of fresh air. It's nice to go home after work and just be able to start the weekend.  This morning started out with a Ginger Apple Smackdown, a recipe that my beautiful Shamanic friend Kashanna shared.  Oh My Goodness it is WONDERFUL and now I am hooked. Then, ten minutes on the mini trampoline, after than ten minutes of stretching and limbering. Followed by a shower, a dance around the house while getting ready for work, a love on all of the dogs and out the door I was.

Work has been extremely productive already, and with all being said prior to this moment, it has been working smoothly.  I nearly have today's trinket finished (one I am nearly positive will invoke a bit of happiness with my fellow trinketeer Beth. I have some final touches to do but I am excited to share it.

Which brings me to a few other things I've been enjoying lately. I can not completely put into words the amazing comfort I receive in hand sewing. I did it yesterday and I could feel my body lightening, I could feel illness fleeing from my very pores. My mind was content and I was beyond happy and comfortable. I will be including more hand sewn items into my daily schedule.

Speaking of schedules, tonight I have another Reiki Healing Lesson with Senora (which I am completely loving), and hopefully I will receive the call on the Amarillo haunting this weekend. I know the familly is nervous about the events going on there. I will have people available to help if needed and I'm pretty excited to go.

As for the rest of the weekend, I'm anxious to work on more writing, get my trinkets made, I have another pendulum to send to my dear friend in Califorina, I have some video editing to do, a commercial to make, an interview on Sunday for a show and hopefully, if my stepfather is out of the hospital, making him chicken enchiladas with homemade green sauce. I would love to get the back room ready for Monica and Jacob to stay while Mason is in bootcamp. We'll have to see. So many wondeful things lined up for the near future.  I truly couldn't be happier or more blessed.

PS- I was excited, I have had three friends come to me asking me questions about spirituality, healing, and being an Empath. I love that they trust me, I love that they know that if I don't have all the answers (and I don't, no one does) that we can research it together and find out. They know they can come to me and I will not take anything away from them.

Matter of fact.. here are a few messages/emails I received recently:

"I do wonder though because of what you were saying about all those 100,000's of birds dying simutanously; something about the crystals in their brain, that may be why all of this is going on, especially if our gravitational pull has changed, who knows. Have a beautiful day! :)"
 (Love you Stephanie-you are such a beatuiful person!)

"Also I guess your talk with the Universe last night spared (my friend's name) to confess! Thanks :)"
 .. PS I do talk to the Universe, I do send healing, I do instill positivity and love into the people that come to me asking, that is part of my goal, to truly do, not just say I do like so many others.

And one of my favorites:
"Thankyouthankyouthankyou, LOL! I have never had a friend get me the way you do, angel, and I treasure you :)"
Oh Salena, you are so very dear to me, and I love you!!

This is how I get my confirmations.  This is how I enjoy my affirmations.  I have met some of the most amazing people, people that I might not be close to, or near, but I truly love and trust them. They allow me to be me, not who they want me to be.

Anywho, I hope you all have a wondeful weekend. I will type more either later or tomorrow. Let me end this by a quote from a friend of a dear friend:

"Let's just call it energy that surrounds and binds us..at times I feel there are certain people in our lives who try to tamper with that peace." John Bennett
A New Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment